Regular Sikh Service and Langar (holy meal) Every Sunday Our Service all welcome- ie Hindus,Christians,etc 10am to2.00 pm
- Work in partnership with Education, schools, local authority, employers, health agencies and voluntary sectors to aid to local needs of Sikh community.
- To take part in harmony and well being of multicultural society.
- To make local community aware of Sikh culture and traditions by holding cultural programmes by inviting local people from different backgrounds.
- To take part in any other cultural and social programmes organised by other sectors.
To create opportunities:
- To bring together people of different ethnic, religious and cultural background.
- To bring together all generations of Sikh and local people.